Donnerstag, 3. November 2016

Day 7: About crossing the street and keeping things short

About crossing the street and keeping things short

Today, I won't bother you with a wall of text as I was using the day to catch up with some stuff from school. But I thought I can not just write nothing or not entertain you at all. 

Therefore, please find below a nice video. Sit back, relax and enjoy :) 







After this video, I recognized that I was on the wrong side of the street now and had to get back to the other side again. So I made another video but it is unfortunately too big to upload on blogspot.

Maybe there is still one side remark I should give though. We had dinner at a nice Vietnamese restaurant. The temparature was about 28 degrees, the food was nice and spicy, the rice difficult to eat with chopsticks, the duck well cooked, ... and from the speakers (first I really thought my mind kind of tricked me) there were Christmas jingles. Christmas jingles all evening and all over the place!!! :)  

Wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Tomorrow I'll visit some meetings again and will write a summary/review of my stay in Vietnam and visiting Axon Active Vietnam.

Cheers

2 Kommentare:

  1. Well, the road is not quite crowded. But nice try ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yeah you are quite right. But I guess for the peopl from Switzerland it is crowded enough to be impressed. Hahaha :)

      Löschen